Our Ashburn Cosmetic Dentist Discusses How to Choose the Right Office for You.
Have you been looking for a cosmetic dentist in Ashburn ? Are you interested in fixing those little things about your smile that have always bothered you… or maybe even rejuvenating your whole appearance with a full-fledged dental makeover. You want to choose the right dentist to do this work for you — a professional you can trust to get the job done just the way you want it. How do you begin?
Actually, you have some work to do before you even start looking for the right cosmetic dentist. But don’t worry — it’s enjoyable work! Because the first step in finding the right cosmetic dentist is finding out what you really want. Start by taking a look in the mirror and asking yourself some questions, such as:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape and spacing of your teeth?
- Are you pleased with how much your teeth show, both when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do you want teeth that are perfectly aligned and “Hollywood White,” or would you prefer a more natural look with slight variations in shade and spacing?
- When you smile do your gums look healthy and even around your front teeth? Do you think too much of your gums show?
- Do you think your smile compliments your face? Does it make you look younger or older?
Start you search by talking to people you know who have had positive experiences with cosmetic dentistry, and consulting dental professionals whom you trust. You can also continue your search on Google by looking at reviews for the offices that you are interested in.
By the time you visit the cosmetic dentist you believe is the one, you will probably know a lot about that person’s credentials, experience and philosophy. In your first face-to-face meeting, you’ll want to make sure he or she is a good listener and you’ll also want to see their before and after cases that showcase their work. After all, your smile makeover is going to be a collaborative effort between you and your dentist, so two-way communication will be extremely important. Put simply, you should ask yourself: Is this someone I can work with? You should feel confident and comfortable you are in the right hands before proceeding. This is also the time to have a frank discussion about cost. Your dentist should be able to give you detailed pricing for different treatment scenarios. But only you can say what fits in your budget.
Our cosmetic dentist in Ashburn, Dr. Rupinder Sidhu, is a confident dental practitioner who can transform your smile into what you’ve always wanted. We welcome you to contact us today to learn more and to set up your free cosmetic dentistry consultation.